Explore corporate loans, plus mergers and acquisition finance solutions to help transform your business
How much can I borrow?
There are so many opportunities to grow and diversify, don’t let cash flow set you back and keep you from achieving your business dreams.
- Loans for £25,000 to £250,000 up to 15 years and up to £50,000 interest only.
- Up to £50,000 unsecured and potential of up to £100,000 unsecured depending on the strength of the individual, anything above a first or second charge would be sort on tangible security.
- Monies are lent to the individual, assessed on their credit score and personal assets, with the business giving an undertaking from the firm giving first call on the individual’s capital account.
How can a corporate loan help me?
With a V4B Professions’ corporate loan, your dreams of expansion could become a reality. Costly acquisitions and mergers are no longer an out-of-reach option. We’ll hold your hand every step of the way, here are some of the ways we can help:
- Corporate acquisitions
- Refinance or recapitalise your business
- Public-to-private transactions
- Private-to-public transactions
- Capital for growth
- Corporate takeovers
- Management buy-outs (MBO) or buy-ins
- Business buy-ins or buy-outs
- Subsidiary spin-offs
- Business mergers
- Business demergers
Talk to one of our funding experts today
Why choose V4B Professions?
We are a company with a heart, we really care for you and your business, which is why we provide fixed-rate unsecured funding that’s right for you.
With more than 10 years’ experience in the professions’ finance sector, we can leverage our expertise to ensure you receive the best rates and customer service available; with dedicated relationship managers.
So, whether you are a large Legal 500 company or a sole trader practice, we’re here for you.
Our experienced team of professions’ funders offer bespoke finance solutions tailored to your specific needs. With a professional approach and a very personal service, we arrange funding for all business needs. With terms ranging from three months through to five years, providing you with the financial agility to focus on achieving your business goals.
We are impartial and totally independent, which gives you the peace of mind and confidence to know that we will find the best product to suits your needs.