We are here to help you find the right financing for your practice.
VETERINARY BUSINESS LOANS
Veterinary practice loans organised by V4B Business Finance ease the financial pressures faced by Vets and help them develop their business.
Vets are passionate about the health and welfare of all creatures great and small. They work long hours looking after the UK’s 50 million pets and 160 million farm animals. They also provide emergency care for wildlife.
While this brings immense job satisfaction for these animal-loving professionals, it can also present challenges such as financial limitations that hinder business growth.
That’s where V4B Business Finance comes in, with a wide range of business loans for Vets.
Types of business loans for Vets
Our veterinary business loans provide a variety of flexible funding options. These financing solutions allow Vets to invest in future growth while maintaining current cash flow levels and working capital.
You can use a business loan brokered by V4B Business Finance for many purposes, such as:
- Vet clinic remodel. Our business property refurbishment, renovation and maintenance funding enables vets to modernise their premises to provide a better experience for pet owners and their animals.
- Partner buy-out and buy-in. Buying out a veterinary partner or buying into a partnership gives you a share of future profits but the initial cost is high. Our partner buy-out and buy-in funding covers this expense.
- Veterinary practice acquisition. If you’re looking to expand your veterinary business, our business acquisition funding allows you to buy out another vet practice while preserving cash flow.
- Equipment finance. Our equipment finance makes it easier for vets to acquire the high-spec equipment, instruments and technology they need to treat animals in their care.
- Vehicle finance. Reliable vehicles are vital for vets making house calls and visiting farms. We offer a range of commercial vehicle leasing and purchase options.
Tax bill funding
V4B Business Finance also arranges loans that help Vets pay tax bills on time.
If you’re running a one-person vet practice, partnership, our LLP our self-assessment tax loans can cover your January and July tax obligations.
If your veterinary business is a limited company, a corporation tax loan allows you to spread tax costs over 12 months.
Why choose V4B Business Finance for your veterinary business loan?
V4B Business Finance helps Vets overcome financial challenges with easy access to funding when they need it most.
We facilitate financing that enables you to invest in the future of your veterinary practice without having to wait until you can accumulate the necessary cash.
You can borrow £10,000 to a million pounds and your dedicated account manager may be able to get you the money within 24 hours.
As credit brokers working with leading underwriters, we can find you the best deal on a bespoke, unsecured loan for your veterinary practice, with flexible repayment options to suit your budget.
Our business loans for Vets come with competitive rates and transparent terms and no loan arrangement fees.
You can find out more about our Vet professional loans by Contacting us online Emailing email@example.com or Phoning 01978 668 939.
View our other services
Apply today for a quick decision
We pride ourselves on thousands of happy clients over 30 years of operation. Our team are experts in building relationships with our clients and providing the best credit options available.
Established in 1991
Thousands of customer success stories
Wide range of credit & finance options available
Borrow from £10,000 to £1,000,000+
Check your eligibility
To apply, your business must have a minimum annual turnover of £250,000 & at least 2 years of trading history.
Applying will not affect your credit rating and our business funding is unsecured, however you should be a homeowner with a good personal/business credit history for maximum chance of approval.