Don't get stung by mounting VAT
Spread the cost with fixed monthly payments.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU FIND THE RIGHT FINANCIAL OPTION FOR YOUR BUSINESS
By letting your payments mount up, you may run the risk of being ineligible to borrow the full amount you require in 2021 due to demand, and or credit worthiness. The lack of movement on your credit file will tarnish it and make your business appear less creditworthy!
If VAT payments are deferred, they must be paid on, or before 31 March 2021, the amount being significantly higher than your normal VAT installments, again impacting your likelihood for acceptance depending on circumstance and history.
To avoid being left with a huge bill and no means of payment, work with our funding specialists to stay on top of your VAT.
Benefits of staying up to date:
- No large payment due in March 2021
- Confidence you are up to date and not increasing liabilities
- Avoid any impact on credit profile due to a drop in lending
- Fast response on eligibility – in as little as 24 hours
- 95% Acceptance Rate
- Tailored package to meet specific needs